ESI Phone Systems
ESI designs and manufactures innovative business telephone systems for workplaces like yours. These exceptional systems — providing digital and IP communications — are easy to use, yet packed with advanced capabilities to enhance your competitive edge, and come in a wide range to fit any budget.
An ESI Communications Server is a powerful tool around which you can build your organization’s entire telecommunications strategy — and you don’t have to know it all in advance.
That’s because an ESI Communications Servers can be a traditional digital business phone system, a fully standards-based IP telephony system, or any mix of the two. The choice is entirely yours, and the mix can easily change when your needs do.
Each ESI Communications Server combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems
into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™
- Optional Windows-based VIP family of communication management tools
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Optional ESI Media Management
- Optional ESI Bluetooth® Voice Integration
- Network-based VoIP telephony2
Click Here for more information on ESI Phone Systems.
You can also download the ESI Catalog here, then contact Central Oregon Communications at 541.382.5563.